Wednesday, May 16, 2018

GD 'Make the Time' with Maja Design

Welcome!

It's a vintage layout with the title 'Make the time'. I used a very old photo from my ancestors, a beautiful memory for our family. 


The latest amazing Maja Design Collection 'Celebrate' http://majadesign.nu/products/celebration/
was very suitable to my photo to this very special day so many years ago. I worked with the paper sheets 'Anniversary', 'Glamour' and 'Your invited'.

 

 It's always a good idea to create with frames on scrapbooking layout. I added a printed chipboard frame on the lower right side with a very wise saying in it. The second frame around the photo was made with cutting dies and old crafty paper in weathered look.

some details






 Maja Design is a sponsor at May Challenge More than Words 'Memories & Frames'.

  

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Wie schön, liebe Kerstin! Was für ein hübsches Foto deiner Vorfahren und das Layout rahmt es ganz vortrefflich!
    Liebe Grüße und alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

    Claudia XXX

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!