Thursday, November 9, 2017

Magical Times

Hello my friends!

Today a new inspiration layout for Scrap FX.
It's a special time when the first frost settles on leaves, it looks like a magical nature land, bizarre crystals everywhere. That was my inspiration for this mixed media project.


used Scrap FX materials
and as background paper
Wishing you Peace and Joy - A gift for You Collection from Maja Designs
 some close up's


I used a metallic acrylic paint 'Oyster Pearl' as basic for this wonderful dreamy 
half moon frame and added
some texture with little transparent pearls and decosand


wordlet 'Frosty fun' was made with white embossing powder ' Soft fallen snow' in the upper part and 'Turquise Shimmer' in the lower part



and I must say I'm a big fan from the combination of stamps, cutting dies, distress inks and not to forget because it's beginning to look like christmas :-)
 some sparkle embellishments

Many thanks for your visit!
Have a wonderful day!
xo Kerstin xo

2 comments:

  1. That really is magical - I love it. Wonderful composition and subtle shimmer.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful elements, layers and colours! Wow! Love this to bits, Kerstin! XXX

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!