Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Scraps of Darkness - Let's get lost

Hello!

A new inspiration for our  

Friday is a nice day, because weekend is comming. Enjoy nature, stroll along the water, walk through the forest with our dog, that's relaxation pure for me.
The new background paper from Blue Fern Studios from the Main Kit was the perfect frame for my nature photo.


I worked with a spiderweb stencil,some fern leaves chipboards, emphera pieces from Prima Marketing, the new layered die-cut ebellishments from 49 and Market, all elements are very suitable for a forest layout with nature feeling.

some close up's 


 a wonderful wooden frame from the printed chipboard shapes - Wanderlust with some die cut embellishments


fern leaves chipboards colored with acrylic paints and highlighted with some little glass beads


 a spiderweb stencil from my stuff as background



Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!